Monday 7 May 2012

Musing Mondays #1



Musing Mondays is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading.


This week's musing asks:
If you were going to write a book, what would you write about? Would it be fiction, or nonfiction?
I'm actually already writing a book, which is young adult romantic fiction. I started it for NaNoWriMo which was pretty much a fail, but it gave me a good 20k word start at least. I also have another ya romance (it's definitely the genre I naturally gravitate towards writing) that I write bits and pieces of every so often. Plus, I have about 10 other book ideas swimming around in my head of varying genres. Sigh, I'd love to stop procrastinating and work my way up to being one of those people who can write a book a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for popping by. I love getting comments and will try to reply to them all :3