Tuesday 14 February 2012

Random Reads Feb 2012

Random Reads Meme – Hosted by ImLovingBooks.com

This is an awesome meme hosted over at I'm Loving Books.

In short, Random Reads is a meme where we pick a random book from our shelf to read within the month. 
I have so many books on my tbr shelf that it's getting stupid, so this is a great way for me to get through them. Go here for the february random reads post for instructions on how to take part and more info.

Using Goodreads sorting and random.org, I picked 'Lost Voices' by Sarah Porter.


This book has been on my tbr shelf since November 22nd 2011, which isn't too bad. I've been in a mermaid mood recently (I'm considering dedicating March to mermaid reads) so I'm glad I got this book. I'm not too far from finished now and will post my review soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for popping by. I love getting comments and will try to reply to them all :3