Wednesday 15 February 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #1

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

For my very first WoW (exciting!!), I'm choosing:


The Fine Art Of Truth Or Dare by Melissa Jensen
Release date: February 16th 2012
Publisher: Speak
Page count: 380
Genre(s): Young Adult/Romance/Contemporary
Add it on: Goodreads

Ella is nearly invisible at the Willing School, and that's just fine by her. Still, it's hard being a nobody and having a crush on the biggest somebody in the school: Alex Bainbridge. Especially when he is her French tutor, and lessons have started becoming, well, certainly more interesting than French ever has been before.

Okay, I know this comes out tomorrow which is hardly much of a wait, but I've been anticipating this book for months. It sounds so adorable! I can't resist a good contemp romance. And the cover is so cute! Sigh, why does pay day seem so far away? I need this book in my life now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for popping by. I love getting comments and will try to reply to them all :3