Sunday 4 March 2012

Random Reads March 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is an awesome meme hosted over at I'm Loving Books.

In short, Random Reads is a meme where we pick a random book from our shelf to read within the month.

I have so many books on my tbr shelf that it's getting stupid, so this is a great way for me to get through them. Go here for the March random reads post for instructions on how to take part and more info.

Using Goodreads sorting and random.org, I picked Prey (Infected #1) by Andrea Speed.



I don't even remember adding this book haha. Still, it sounds really interesting and I've been wanting to read more m/m books so this seems like a good start! I'll try to get round to this after the few books I plan to read next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for popping by. I love getting comments and will try to reply to them all :3